Monday, September 14, 2015

Washi Tape, Tea lights and tiny bags...

When you get a call to help out...well, that's what you do!!! 


I made sweet little shower favors for my niece's baby shower.  I saw an idea in Pinterest (of course) and just went with it. 


1.  YOU NEED CANDLES...I bought a bag of 100 tea lights at the party store (the kind with the silver liner and they don't look so decorative; but that's OK... we're going to make them pretty!)



2.  GET SOME WASHI TAPE...most craft stores have this and they come in ALL sorts of patterns and colors. I picked BLUE, because IT' A BOY!



3. ADD the tape to the tea lights..




4. Place them in a cute little bag.  I chose 2 per little blue bag because they are going into a bag with a bath sponge and bath gel with a tag that says:  From Ashley's Shower to Yours





Viola!!  1/2 way done with the favors.  

You could do this for party favors, teacher gifts, as thank you gifts, or WAIT!! Maybe I'll make myself a few!! HAHA

Until next time..Happy Sewing!
Lisa







1 comment:

  1. What beautiful shower gifts!
    I love this clever idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete