Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tuffets & Baseball

N A T S, Nats, Nats, Nats...whoo!!  That's what is chanted at the Washington Nationals baseball stadium when they want the crowd to cheer on the team to a win.

We've been going to the new stadium since 2008 and I've even considered looking for a small condo there since we have season tickets for the next few years.

My love for baseball inspired this latest tuffet.  Ode to the Nats...



It GLOWS IN THE DARK TOO!!



I am thinking of doing another one using the 10 year patch and maybe different fabrics.

Hope you enjoyed this little sports tuffet story as much as me! 

Look for classes coming to a local quilt shop or guild near you!  You can also inform your LQS you REALLY want to make one of these.  If you happen to mention my email info to them (bogeyinspired@gmail.com), well I would be tickled pink and be very appreciative.

Have a great weekend!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment