Saturday, July 9, 2016

SUNFLOWERS Blooming...

SUNFLOWER

Month9
Sunflower
Where on earth have I been?  Well, it's baseball time and life sort of stands still during this season for this family. We are die hard Washington Nationals Fans, have season tickets and, well, are at the ball park pretty much every time they are in town.

I do have a lot of catching up to do, but did want to share this cute little SUNFLOWER block. It was from June. Because I don't have enough things going on, and I have a bunch of blocks to catch up on, I all of sudden decided to hide little items in all the blocks.  I started designing the label already, which will have a sort of scavenger hunt feel to it. Silly? Yes, but YOLO!! :-)

Can you see what's hidden in this block?

I found this site with 9 cool things about Sunflowers.. WHO KNEW!!

It was really exciting to see ALL the finished sunflowers last month, because they were all totally different.  That's what makes this project so much fun; we are following the same pattern, but each person has a totally different approach to completing it.

Still not too late to join in on the fun!  You can still purchase your pattern through the quilt museum and join the sew along journey with everyone..
===========INFO=============
VA Quilt Museum - Shenandoah Valley Botanical Album Quilt of 1858
http://svbotanicalquilt.blogspot.com/
Aunt Reen's Place
http://auntreensplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/you-are-invited.html?showComment=1440705201804#c2799597662314554675
Collector with a Needle
http://collectorwithaneedle.blogspot.com
===========INFO=============
Happy Sewing
Don't forget to put your Happy Face on!
Lisa


My Progress..(I know, I better get it in gear!)




The QUILT!!
Follow me on instagram @bogeywuzhere #bogeyinspired
Visit me at www.bogeyinspired.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment