Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'm Back...Happy Wednesday!

There will be a few back to back posts coming up; mainly because I just got over a 2 week illness of some sort!  Summer sickness sings sour songs! (Say that 3 times fast)

Well, lots of exciting things coming up in the next few months and I can't wait to share them with you, but for now I have to share this short story:

A family member stated that I was hard to buy for; I paused....and then I laughed and laughed and laughed!!!
 
 

Now some might say that's just R U D E, however I got such a chuckle out of it because there should be no doubt...I love:
  • Fabric
    • FQs, 1/2 yd cuts, YD cuts, bundles, anything, any color, quilter's quality fabric - this leaves never ending options for anyone.. I mean, you can't have too much fabric, right?
  • Notions
    • rotary cutters, rotary blades, Best Press, rulers, etc...there are WAY too many to mention
  • Thread
    • I LOVE THREAD!!  I really love AURIFIL Thread, WT50, but hey, I'm not too picky
  • Music
    • I listen to music while I sew; all kinds of music.  ITUNES cards, a new CD, etc.  If you think I'll like it then Coolie-O, I'll love it - well except for acid rock...I do not love that
and the list goes on...well...HONESTLY, I prefer just to spend time with people, that's the best gift there is because that creates a memory; I can't misplace memories or forget where they came from.  So, the gift of your time is the most cherished gift of all.
 
 
We didn't realize we were making  memories, we just knew we were having fun.: Good Quotes, Time Favourit, Make Time To Make Memories, Childhood Memories Quotes, Can'T Having You Quotes, Make Me Smile Quotes, Long Time Friends Quotes, Fun Time Quotes, Make Memories Quotes
 
 
I have to get back to sewing and collect my thoughts for all the exciting things coming up.
 
What's on your TO DO LIST?   I need to come up with 10 UFOs for our upcoming Guild Meeting, create a block of the month, get going on my Farm Girl sew along, and start making plans for future adventures.
 
Have a blessed rest of the week!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment